Friday, July 22, 2016

Playing with Pastels - Rose Quartz Edition



Pastels is well known for its soothing, soft, and comfy feeling. Colors like these never fail to make me feel good.
That's why last trendsetter bazaar, most of the stuffs that I bought were pastel-colored ( I'll be posting the "Playing with Pastels - Serenity Edition" soon)

It was in 1840's when women started to wear "off-shoulder styled" clothes. 


According to ELLE,"The off-the-shoulder top is no longer a trend, it's a wardrobe essential." 

It is a wonderful way to display a flattering amount of skin while remaining modest and stylish at the same time.



This top caught my eye because of its distinct Boho style. I really love how they incorporate crochet on the upper area. That makes this item a lot more unique.

Top: seventh street | Hair Accessory: Yana's Japan surplus


No comments:

Post a Comment