Monday, May 30, 2016

About the Blogger

Creating and starting a blog was always been one of my dreams. There's no particular reason for that, it's just kind of "a feeling" that I do want to have my own blog. I'm actually a shy person, someone who choose and enjoy being alone. I can also get along well with many people, it's just that  I always enjoy my "ME TIME"

Personal information:

I'm proudly Filipina, 20 years of age and a graduating student of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy. Actually, taking up Accountancy is not really my first choice because I do really want to become a Fashion Designer but due to some personal reasons I need to finish that course first before pursuing my dream.

Since I like "art" that much, I even started my small business selling "crocheted things". But due to busy schedule I need to stop that for now.

So as you can see, there a lot of things that I do want to do but I can't do because of my current situation. But it doesn't mean that I'm sad, disappointed or depressed. I'm actually HAPPY!
And that's what I want to be the mood of my blog...

Things do not always go on our side. There are uncontrollable things around us that gives us sadness, disappointments and even depression. But we must not forget that there is a thing called "CHOICE". It will always be your choice on how you'll respond to all the offerings of life. And, as for me I chose to be HAPPY and CONTENTED.



Taking all the serious talks aside, "esther's choice blog" will probably about my "CHOICES" my "TOP PICKS" about fashion, travel, food, and anything worth sharing.

I hope that I'll be a blessing to you guys and inspire you in my small little way. God bless everyone and til the next post..BYE! ;)

By the way for inquiries you can email me on: maesthers.choice@gmail.com or estherocc@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Hi esther i stumbled upon your blog through youtube, you commented in a video n left your link i must say its looking good. Also wanted to ask i also just startd my blog i havnt posted anything yet just setting up right now i needed a bit of help if u hav time since you're also on blogger i thoughtit wouldb best to ask u........ How do u get headings on yourblog and also how to ost under the headings like fashion beauty etc how do u divide your posts between the headings? ..... Ihope i make sense thanx 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh hello @Hina... I'm so sorry for the late reply!
      First of all, thank you for visiting my blog :)
      as to headings I use picmonkey(https://www.picmonkey.com/). I find it easier designing my blog's heading in here.
      As to the menu bar you can set up under the layout category..
      here's the link for the tutorial:
      http://www.fabulousblogging.com/2013/03/can-blogger-make-a-menu-bar-that-categorizes-posts/
      I hope that I was able to help you. As soon as you finish setting up your blog, I hope that you put the link so I can visit it. :)
      .Thank you again and God bless on your blog :)

      Delete