Thursday, August 18, 2016

Top Korean Actors and Actress on Running Man


Have you ever imagined seeing/watching your favorite Korean actors and actresses outside a drama? Do you want to see the different side of them? Do you want to see their "game face-on"? OR Are you looking for a show that will make you LAUGH so hard? Then, this is the perfect show for you! Let's all enjoy as I introduce "RUNNING MAN"!

Running Man is one of the longest-running variety programs in South Korean history (currently on its sixth year). The MC's with the guests, must complete all the missions assigned to be declared as winner. What I like about this show, is the comedic side of all the MCs PLUS the secret mission assigned in almost all the episodes. Currently, MC's are: Lee Kwang-soo, Gary, Kim Jong-kook, Song Ji-hyo, Yoo Jae-suk, Ji Suk-jin, and Haha.


Soong-jong ki ( Descendants of the Sun's lead actor) is said to be part of the original MCs but due to his acting career, he lasts for only 41 episodes as MC and appear as guest in other episode like in episode 66, along with Kim sun-ah (My Name is Kim Sam Soon lead actress) . 

 
Running Man ep.66




Apart from that, just this June 19, 2016, the cast of "Doctors": Park Shin Hye, Lee Sung Kyung, Yoon Kyun Sang and Kim Min Seok serves as guest on Running Man's 304th episode.
 
 
Running Man ep 304

This episode is SUPERB! I never imagined seeing Park Shin Hye and Lee Sung Kyung to be that funny and jolly. Kind of opposite to what they portray to their current show.


VS

 By the way, this episode is "the battle between the queens"

In this episode, you can also witness Yoon Kyun Sang's loyalty toward his chosen partner. He's sweet!



I hope that you guys watch this episode and if you already did, I'll be happier if you comment down below and share to me " the most unforgettable part in this episode" for you. 

For Shin hye fans, she also guested on the following episodes: 120-121,166
while Lee Sung Kyung also appeared on episode 224

Next is "W's" lead actor "Lee Jong-suk", wherein he appeared on two episodes. First one is episode 138, where he appeared alongside with "Uncontrollable Fond's" lead actor "Kim Woo Bin", which is said to be his best friend. 


 Running Man ep. 138

This Episode is a game between "Athletic Team" and "Theater Team"


Watch out for this part.

This episode brought tears to my eyes due to EXCESSIVE LAUGHING!!!

Lee Jong-Suk also appeared on episode 181 along with Park bo-young(Oh my Ghostess lead actress) and Lee Se-young
 

 Running Man ep. 181


This episode is entitled "Romeo & Juliet". While each team is completing the tasks, the segment's secret couple (which is Lee Jong-suk and Song Ji-hyo) must also accomplish their secret task without being discovered.



Here's a glimpse of the tasks that they must accomplish.

Here's some of the photos taken during the show.
What are you two planning?

 Even Jong-suk is not exempted from "Joong-kook attack"
 Note: Joong-kook is said to be the strongest among the Running Man's MC. Even the other MCs were threatened every time Joong-kook is their opponent.

Lee Jong-suk is well known for his great acting skills especially on melodramas, that's why I can say that this variety show definitely showed Oppa's other side. And it's GREAT!

Other episodes to watch out:
Kim woo bin: ep.166, 188-189,191, 225, 240
Bae Suzy: ep. 55, 93-94
Han Hyo joo: ep. 123-124, 151-152
Kim soo Hyun: ep. 102,147

I hope that you guys enjoy this short list that I made. I just really want to share it to you as soon as I discover this show for I want you to feel the same happiness and laughter I had as I watched the said episodes. I also try my best to share it without spoiling too much. I hope that I did well.

Just comment down below for comments, questions and suggestion. I'll also appreciate if you suggest "The best Running Man episode for you", for I might feature it on my next blog post. And, also don't forget to click the "Join this site" button on the upper-right side of the blog, below the profile section, to update you every time I do have a new blog post. Thank you and God bless!

By the way, here's the link to my previous entry: most awaited korean dramas 2016 (wherein I featured some of the actors and actresses included in this blog post)

Credits: To all the owners and uploaders of the videos and photos that I used.































1 comment:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Young Artist Award

    ReplyDelete