Thursday, June 23, 2016

Laureen Uy's Workshop plus TrendSetter's Bazaar Haul

"You won't work a day in your life if you love what you are doing and that's what you call PASSION!"- Laureen Uy

 Last Trendsetter event was probably one of the most unforgettable moment in my life as a blogger. Meeting all the celebs mentioned on my previous post and most especially, the top blogger in the Philippines - Ms. Laureen Uy was OVERWHELMING!
As promised, here's the video clip of Ms. Laureen Uy's talk on styling and blogging. I hope that it'll help you as it helps me. ENJOY! (btw, you can also follow my youtube account ( link) )

PART 1:



PART 2:

(Note: Sorry for the sudden change of volume from 3.52-8:52...)
But don't worry I do take down notes:

On Personal Branding:
1. How you think of yourself is how people think of you.
2. Don't go with all trends - because following all trends is very expensive
- even Laureen Uy loves to go and shop at Ukay-Ukay
3. Keep smiling!
4. Accessory makes a huge difference.
5. Accentuate your asset.

Part 3


Aside from the free workshop, I've also got to have this fabulous freebies:


For this event, I've got to buy two items: First item is from "BESHBUY". This item is used to be Maxene Magalona's top. It is from TOPSHOP and I love its cotton fabric - so comfortable to wear.


Second item: This culottes from @murashoppclothing. 
(Note: it's not the actual photo, but definitely looks like this)


Here's some of the pictures taken during the bazaar:





All in all, the experience plus the workshop was beyond words. I hope that as I share this to you guys, I was able to impart and give you an inspiration to pursue whatever dreams you have. 

SUCCESS is cannot be attained overnight. You need to WORK for it and most especially PRAY for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment